Monday, October 15, 2012

Stories in the Mind's first linkup!!!



After some deliberation, I decided to host a linkup. I'm not sure if I'm entirely sane, but regardless, I am excited to see how this goes.

First, I had to learn how to use inlinkz.

Easier said than done. I think I traveled through almost every possible page on that sight before stumbling on the one that showed me what I was looking for (knowing a linkup is called a collection would have been helpful....).

But, the struggles are over, victory was had, and now I am hosting a linkup! Hurrah!


How to be a part:

This is going to be a chance for creative writer's (fantasy, fiction, historical, poets) to display portions of their work. The linkup is called "Once Upon a Time..."

All you have to do is post a selection from your current WIP no larger than 500 words to your blog.

If there is a prompt, make sure your section fits the requirements.

Add the Once Upon a Time... linkup button:


 


Connect your link using the linkup button on Wednesdays (they will always be held on Wednesdays)!

And voila, you are done! Don't forget to visit the other blogs and drop a line.

For this week, I am going to issue the prompt: fear.

Come back on Wednesday and enter your links!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment